Summer's Last Hurrah

   
   I know that in quite a few places the weather is starting its transition into cool autumn. Here in sunny, Southern California however, the heat feels like it was cranked WAY up. We've been experiencing a bit of a heat wave, and it has been rather unpleasant, to say the least. 

   Over the weekend we had the opportunity to visit our friends that live out in the deserts of Hesperia. It felt a little like our last hurrah of the summer, seeing as I've gone back to work at the school and next thing we know, I'll be too busy for a social life. It was majorly hot where we were, but we were very grateful for their air conditioning. It was so much fun to get to visit our dear friends, and I snapped a couple photos to share. They are from my iphone, so they're not the best quality photos by any means. I do think they are share worthy though.
 


   
You guys, that heat. I was dying. DYING.
       Thank you to those of you who have been visiting and reading my blog, I really appreciate the support! Are you looking forward to autumn weather? What's your favorite thing to do when it gets cold? Thanks again for visiting!

Till next time!
Love, Little Mouse







No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram