My Move Into Minimalism 03: Project Pan Update and Good-Bye to You


   
It has been an extremely crazy, busy month or so. It seems that every weekend has been packed full of events to the point that I've been completely swamped and overwhelmed. 

   Despite all of this, I've been faithfully keeping up with my Project Pan items, and I have made exciting progress in working through these products. Additionally, I finished up and decluttered a few more products that I thought I'd include in this post as well.


-Project Pan Update-


Lorac Pro Eyeshadow Palette- As pictured above, I was able to hit significant pan on both Taupe and Sable. Shortly after taking these photos, I also managed to hit pan on Espresso. I've got a pretty good dent going in Mauve and Cream, so I'm hoping those will be next. 

Urban Decay's Kinky- I have major pan going on this eyeshadow, which is really exciting because I'm ready to be done with it. I've been using it as a brow bone and inner corner highlight, as well as mixing it with other shades to lighten them. I really do like this eyeshadow, I just am tired of using it everyday. 

Morphe Eyeshadows in ES20 and ES76- These eyeshadows are still going strong. I thought I would have for sure hit pan on them by now as I've been using both colors everyday, but I think I still have quite a bit to go before I start seeing pan. I still really love both of these shades, they are so bright and pretty and they compliment my coloring so nicely. They have been great for days when I'm in a hurry and want something simple to swipe on and look decent. 



Lorac Eyeshadow Primer- It seems that I'm so close to being finished with this primer but it's never ending! I'm very much ready for this to get completely used up. Again, it's not that I hate it, I'm just tired of using it and have others I want to move on to. 



Bath and Body Works Vanilla Body Mist- I've been able to use quite a bit of this so far. I have been mostly using it as a room spray or as something light to wear to work. There's so much more of this body mist left, so I'm worried I won't be able to finish it by my four or five month goal. We'll see!

Marc Jacobs Dot Rollerball- I finally finished this perfume up. I honestly still love it so very much, and as I mentioned in the previous post, I have a full sized bottle AND another rollerball of this, so it's not like I'm in danger of running out of it anytime soon. 

Mac Lipstick in Verve- This is so, so close to being completely finished. It makes me really happy to be so near to completely using up a lipstick. I truly loved this lipstick shade as well, so I would absolutely repurchase this to continue to use as an everyday-work lipstick. As I mentioned in my last update, I do have a dupe for this already, so I will have to use that up first before I can justify repurchasing this Mac lipstick. 

It Cosmetics Brow Pencil in Universal Taupe- This is the never ending brow pencil. I had very neutral feelings regarding this brow pencil and now I am ready for it to be gone as well. I think the color is alright for my brows, but I prefer something darker and ever-so-slightly warmer. I definitely wouldn't repurchase this color per say, but the formula is very nice. 

Buxom Lipgloss- I gave this away to my friend's daughter. It just was not for me. I hate lip gloss. 


-Good Bye to You-


   As you can see, I worked my way through several dry shampoos and through the Gorge Leave-In Conditioning Spray. I loved all of these things. I think I will eventually repurchase the Gorge spray; it really made a difference for my hair. 


   I finished up a large handful of skincare products, from deodorant to moisturizer to serums and facial oils. I continuously repurchase the Lavanila deodorant, and recently picked up the Sport Luxe version-which is even better! The Purity and Boscia face washes, along with the Body Shop's Body Butter are ride-or-die products for me that I will always repurchase. The oils and serum I will not, not that I didn't like them, I've found products I like better for the same purpose. The Eslor face mask was a product that I got from one of my Boxycharms box, it was alright but nothing I would repurchase.  


 

   These were a few other skincare products that I finished up. The Glam Glow face wash was nice, but I wouldn't buy the full size. The By Nature Eye Serum was really nice, but didn't give me enough results for me to want to repurchase it either.
 

   These were some makeup products that I completely finished off or that went bad before I could finish them off. I finished off the Tarte mineral foundation, the Loreal mascara, the Jack Black lip balm, and the Nars eyeliner. These were all great products, some of which I have already repurchased. The ELF eyebrow kit, Too Faced bronzer, Hourglass lipstick, and the two concealers went bad or just didn't work for me.

   Well that is it, that's all of the updates for on my Project Pan items as well as some empties. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope that you enjoy the rest of your weekend! 


Till next time.
Love, Little Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram