Collective Summer Swag Haul


It's not often that I go completely crazy and spend a ton of money on just beauty products...but this summer I have been doing that quite a bit. I'm blaming it on all the amazing beauty bloggers/youtubers that I binge watch everyday. I have to be honest though, it doesn't take a lot to get me to want to go shopping for clothes and makeup as it is, so seeing people use products that I can't seem to live without is not a good influence on my spending habits.

Anyway, over the last month I got several things at Ulta, Sephora, and drugstores that I've been wanting to try and I'm very pleased with.

This is a crazy amount of things!
  
I love, love, love the bins by the registers of Sephora with all of the mini and trial size products. They get me every time. One of the things I saw and wanted to try was Hourglass' lip gloss in Iconic. It is a really beautiful, matte red. I love it. I was also really excited to see a mini compact of Stila's Convertible Color blush in Peony, I had to grab the little duo.                  

Revlon's lip products are all so very near and dear to my heart. I picked up two really fun, bright shades of the Just Bitten Kissable balms, two lipsticks in darker, fall shades, and a really fun, bright sheer red for everyday.                                         

I'm absolutely in love with The Balm's Mary Lou-Manizer, which I actually got for only $15 on Amazon, with free shipping. That was really exciting.


Walgreen's was having a massive sale on all makeup lines, so I got a lot of products from Wet n Wild and Maybelline. I love the blush and shadows from Wet n Wild, I'm so pleased with the quality and price. Sadly, I honestly regret purchasing both shades of the Maybelline concealer, I really should have only bought one, or none. I'm planning on giving the lighter shade to a friend since I haven't used it at all. 

I purchased the L'Oreal pressed shadow pigments in Amber Rush and I absolutely love it! It is a beautiful shade of rose gold. I purchased that and the NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk from Target. 


Here are swatches of all the Revlon lip products I purchased...
From top to bottom: Lovesick, Rendezvous, Candy Apple, Choco-licious, Raisin Rage
I love all of these shades, I think they're really beautiful.



I purchased some trial sizes of Mario Badescu skin care products to try out. I really enjoy the cleanser so far, though I haven't seen much of a change in my breakouts. I'm going to give it more time. I have really been enjoying the facial spray with rose water, and have been using it to set my makeup. It feels really refreshing and light on my skin.

I was using a trial size of the Lavanila deodorant and I decided to get the full size of it because I really love the way that smells and feels.



Lastly, but not least, this pleasant roller ball perfume by Pacifica in Island Vanilla. This smells so beautiful and lasts for a really long time. I have been using it as a base before applying my Marc Jacobs Dot.

While this is certainly a boatload of purchases, I didn't get everything all at once, so I don't feel as bad about having spent the money over a period of a few weeks.
Love, Little Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram