Oh, Hey There

   Hey guys...
   It's been awhile, right?

   I didn't mean to completely abandon my blog but, apparently that's what happened the last few weeks. There has just been so much going on in the last few weeks that I haven't been able to set aside time to shoot or edit any photos. Subsequently, no blog posts. I'm sorry about that. 

   But I'm back now, getting back into the swing of things with my May Boxycharm post, which will be up a little later on today. 

   There are only seventeen more days of the school year left and then I'll be free for the summer. Well, relatively free; I do need to find a summer job. I am very much looking forward to getting a little bit of a break, this year has been rough and I need the time to regroup. 

   What are you all looking forward to most this upcoming summer? Thank you so much for supporting my blog despite my absence!

Till next time.
Love, Little Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram