The Winds of Change Have Taken Me...



Hello again! This summer has been one of the busiest I've had in quite a few years. So I have, unfortunately, neglected my poor little blog again. But I'm back to try again at this, and I'd like to share some exciting updates with you all!

First of all, and most notable, I have done a major update with the appearance of this little blog. I am very happy with this custom template I purchased from Mistery Designs on Etsy. The look and feel of the blog goes along with my slowly maturing-minimalist aesthetic. I truly hope you all will enjoy the new look too! I still have to do a bit of tweaking here and there (I have a lot to learn when is comes to CSS code) so you will see a bit more changes as the next couple of weeks go by. 

The next bit I wanted to share is that I started a bullet journal, and I am completely hooked! It has 100% revamped and improved the way I organize, use, and view my time, and has become an incredible source of inspiration, as well as a creative outlet for me. I cannot wait to share more about this new passion of mine here on the blog in the future.

Lastly, I attempted to stick with a 30 Days to Minimalism challenge, and wound up purging even more unnecessary things from my life. My mindset on a great many things has slowly, but surely, changed to the point that I feel the need to continue decluttering my life from excess weight.  In light of that, I'm going through another minimalism challenge again this month, and I look forward to seeing what more I can  free myself from and how that will impact my life. I plan on sharing more details about these minimalism challenges in a future post. Hopefully they can be of some encouragement and inspiration to you.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read through this post, and I hope you'll come back again...despite my inconsistency in posting.

Till next time.
Love, Little Mouse

Follow
  

1 comment:

Instagram