Boxycharm 05.15


   Yay for another awesome Boxycharm! This month's box was filled with lots of wonderful goodness, so let's jump in.



   The theme for this month's box was the Bold & the Beautiful, and there were certainly some boldly colored items included. 

ModelCo Bronze Shimmer ($22)- This is a very pretty, shimmery bronzing powder. It's quite warm toned, but it sheers out really beautifully on the skin. It's definitely not something I would use to contour my face, but it adds a very pretty, warm glow to my skin. I typically wouldn't purchase a shimmery bronzer at all, so I was pleasantly surprised by how nice this looked and how much I actually like it.



Bodyography Essential Brow Trio ($19)- This is such a great little trio of powders, they are very soft and pigmented. There is a taupe-like, lighter gray shade that would be good for those with lighter hair; a medium, warm/neutral brown shade for lighter haired to mid-toned brunettes; and a deep, cool-toned brown for those with really deep, dark hair. While these shades are intended for using on the brows, they work excellently as eye shadows as well. I used them for work the other day, and they blended out quite nicely on the skin. I'm very happy with this product.

Bodyography Brow Brush ($19)- This great, double ended brush was obviously included to compliment the brow powders from the same brand. It is really nicely made and does the job well. The angled, shadow brush end works quite well for dispersing product through the brow nicely. It also works for as a thicker eyeliner brush. I'm really glad this was in the box!



The Lip Bar Lipstick in Kiss Me ($20)- I was really excited about this product, I had seen sneak peeks of what colors people were receiving in their boxes. I am really pleased with this orangey-pinkish-coral color that I received. It is so pretty, and the formula of the lipstick in really nice and moisturizing. The only problem I've run into is that it gathers on the dry patches of my lips and looks a little unflattering after a while. However, if I use a lip liner and then this lipstick over top, the problem is greatly minimized. 

Lauren B. Beauty Nail Polish in #Imjuicing- I have oscillating opinions regarding this nail polish, so bear with me. I like the formula. It is pretty opaque and dries fairly quickly. I really cannot deal with the color. It is this florescent, neon, lime green that looks like it would better suit an Andy Warhol painting than it does my digits. However-however-I think, despite my disdain for the shade, I could still find use for this audacious nail color. Therefore, I am going to keep it to see if it will actually work.

**Please excuse the nasty state of my cuticles and the terrible polishing job**
   So that's it for this month's Boxycharm goodies, what do you think? What would you be most excited to have gotten? I think I'm especially pleased with the brow trio and the lipstick. Thanks so much for stopping in and reading! 


Till next time.
Love, Little Mouse

Love, Little Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram