Boxycharm 12.15


   I had every intention of getting this post up sooner rather than later, but I actually am glad I'm not getting to it until now because it gave me a good amount of time to test out a few of the products and formulate some solid opinions. So let's get into it!

Tatcha Petal Fresh Original Aburatorigami/ Oil Blotting Sheets ($12)- This is one of the two products I haven't tried yet. They look very nice, and I love a good oil blotting sheet. I'm waiting to use up the pack of blotting sheets I currently have open before breaking into this one. 

NCLA So Rich Cuticle Oil ($18)- This oil is supposed to work wonders for you cuticles and nails, and I have to say that, so far, I'm impressed. I've used it quite a bit since receiving it, and it really does help to soften and moisturize the skin around my nails and cuticles. In addition, it smells really fresh and beautiful, not like chemical, which I really appreciate. 


Nelson J Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask ($23)- This is the second product I have yet to try. From what I can smell and from the description of the product, I think I will love it. It's intended to treat damaged and dry hair, which I definitely have. In fact, my hair is so dry and brittle, especially during this time of year, that I actually use a leave-in-deep-conditioning mask as my conditioner in the shower. Once I finish off the current hair mask I'm using, I'll break this Nelson J Argan bad boy open and give it a go. 



OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Americano ($19.90)- I was so excited that a liquid lipstick was included in this month's box. As you've probably seen in previous posts, I am going to ride this matte-liquid lipstick train till it crashes and burns. So having another one, and in a shade I didn't already have no less, was extremely satisfying to me. I really like the formula of this OFRA liquid lipstick, but I still prefer and love the formula of the Kat Von D lipsticks more. The color of this liquid lipstick is a beautiful, warm brown-nude. I've been wearing it for work almost everyday with Mac Verve layered over top. 

Bellapierre Waterproof Gel Lip Liner in Cinnamon ($17.99)- This lip liner is absolutely phenomenal. The waterproof claim is no joke. When I tried to remove the swatch with a makeup wipe, the lip liner swatch would not budge, and when I finally was able to remove it, there was a stain. I am so happy with the formula of this lip liner along with the color. It pairs perfectly with the OFRA liquid lipstick, but is beautiful on its own. I'm so glad this was included in the box.

Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow ($15.95)- This is a gel-based highlighter. I did try this out over and under my foundation. It is very beautiful, and I absolutely love the healthy glow it gives to the skin, especially when worn under my Tarte mineral foundation. I'm still trying to use up the highlighter we got earlier in the year from The Beauty Crop, so I haven't used this a whole lot, but I'm excited to incorporate it once the other liquid-highlight is finished off. As a side note: this highlighter smells like coconut and tropical fruit! I'm not sure why, but I really love that it has such a delicious, pleasant odor. 

   Overall, I am extremely pleased with what I received in this month's Boxycharm. I give it a full five stars, as I was happy with pretty much everything that was included. Thank you all for visiting and reading, I really appreciate the support, especially since I've been so inconsistent with posting lately. I'm working on coming up with a better schedule, nonetheless it has been challenging. Such is life.


Till next time!
Love, Little Mouse

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram