15 Little Facts...(Get to Know Me)


Hello there, and thank you for visiting my blog! 
Here's a little background information for you, in case you were wondering (if not, sorry, it's happening anyway):
  • My name is Samantha, or Sam as most call me. 
  • I am 28 years old and I live in Southern California. 
  • My height reigns in at a meager 5 feet. Exactly. I am quite short.
  • I am happily married to my wonderful husband Jake. We are at 5 fantastic years now.
  • I work with special needs students for the local school district. I absolutely love what I do, and love the kiddos and teachers I work with. 
  • I am involved in volunteer Bible teaching work, which gives me much more fulfillment and joy than any other hobby or career could.
  • I love crafting and diy projects. I actually have my own Etsy shop, where I sell handmade jewelry and accessories.(click this link to visit: etsy.com/shop/lovelittlemouse)
  • I am a thrift store junkie. Hardcore.
  • I play the guitar and write music in my spare time.
  • I am an avid reader. I especially love science fiction, mystery, and psychological thriller books. I also really love reading comics. I'm a super huge Batman fan.
  • I sometimes Cosplay. It is epic. (not)
  • I really like fashion and makeup, to a reasonable degree, of course. ;)
  • Despite the fact that many people think I'm extroverted and very social, I'm quite introverted, and I get overwhelmed when in large groups for lengthened periods of time. If you're familiar with the sixteen Myers-Briggs personality types, I'm an INFJ. 
  • This blog is called Love, Little Mouse because one of my very dear friends calls me her little mouse and I just always thought that it was so endearing. I loved it so much in fact, that I decided to take on the name Love Little Mouse for my instagram, Etsy shop, and now blog, because everything I write, create, ect. is done with lots of love and passion for everyone from me. Aaaand my lack of height makes me quite the little mouse.
  • I am very passionate about my family, friends, these listed things and many more, and I feel like having so much passion is what makes life beautiful, rich, and meaningful. It makes everyday a new adventure.
You'll realize what a huge, overly enthusiastic nerd I am as time goes on (if you don't have an idea already)...

If it pleases you, I would be ever so grateful for your return to this wacky blog that will be filled with super fun DIYs, beauty and fashion...things, recipes, and various topics that I quite love and wish to share with others.
Thank you so much for visiting!
Love, Little Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram