Face of the Day 02



Today was pretty laid back, we were simply going to run a few errands and what not. I kept my makeup pretty light. I recently purchased the tinted moisturizer from e.l.f. and so far it's been working out nicely. The coverage is very light, but it evens out my skin tone well and it definitely works for those days when I want relatively natural makeup. It's not pictured, but I also used the matte black shadow from the Lorac palette to line my upper lashes. The Anastasia dip-brow pomade is also a new purchase for me, and I am surprised by how much I really love it. It is really easy to use, takes a lot less time to apply and looks a lot more natural to me than my previous method of filling in my brows. I'm really glad I purchased it because it really does live up to the hype.
  
e.l.f's tinted moisturizer in Beige 
Sephora's 8hr wear correcting concealer in medium
Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind concealer in medium
Physician's Formula talc-free pressed mineral powder in Beige 
    (I use this to set my concealer and t-zone)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip-Brow Pomade in Chocolate
Tarte's Amazonian clay blush in Tipsy
Maybelline's Color Tattoo cream shadow in Bad to the Bronze 
Maybelline's the Falsies mascara in Black Drama
Yes to Carrot's Lip Butter in the flavor Melon
Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey

Wow, when it's listed like this, it sure seems like a lot of products on my face just to go run errands...



Love, Little Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram