One-Liner Wednesday 05

My last post was quite emotional. I thought it would be good to get back into the habit of sharing some silly things the kids at work have said that make me laugh.

These ones are all from a second grader I'll refer to as Dale. He is a very clever little kiddo, and he says some pretty hilarious things.

"I don't have to take my medicine anymore, I'm free!" (I asked why he wasn't eating his breakfast)

"If you call people fat, it's not nice." (correcting his friend's inappropriate behavior)

"At the end of the day, we're getting married right?" (to the little girl he has a crush on)

(And my most favorite quote from him yet...)
Me: "Can you give me a sentence using the word beautiful?"
Dale: "What's that?"
Me: "Beautiful is a word we use when something is very, very pretty."
Dale: "Oh. Well then, you're beautiful." 
        {Let me tell you, I almost cried in front of this kid. So sweet.}

Till next time.
Love, Little Mouse
Love, Little Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram