What a Week

   This week has been rather hectic, to say the least. Between car problems to celebrating my five year wedding anniversary, along with other schedule interruptions, it feels like I never had a moment to really stop and catch my breath until today. I had several posts planned for the week, but seeing as I got none of them up, I thought it would be nice to play a little catch up.

   Friday was my five-year wedding anniversary-YAY! I was very happy to be able to spend the day with my wonderful husband, but seeing as my car was not reliable, we kept it simple and local this year. We started off the day with breakfast at The Original Pancake House, which is always amazing. I think breakfast is probably our favorite meal, and the one we end up going out for the most, so it was fitting that we went out to breakfast for our anniversary.

   From there, we visited the Fullerton Arboretum. We really enjoyed the different biomes that were featured and the awesome landscaping, my husband kept talking about how he wanted to recreate certain arches and pathways for our future home. Walking around the grounds was really peaceful, quiet, and beautiful, a very splendid way to pass the time together.

   Afterwards, we went home to watch a new movie. Then we went back out for dinner, which was sushi. We went, again local, to a place that I've frequented many times. This time we tried a few new things from the menu, and were very satisfied with what we got. We originally were planning to go to a restaurant that was new to us, but it was a bit further away and we didn't want to get stranded too far from home with an unreliable vehicle.We had a great anniversary day, and we had a family dinner the following night, which was also very enjoyable.

   And now the car situation. My car had begun to have issues starting up, and several times during the week just wouldn't start at all. After being stuck with my non-functioning vehicle a few times, and then not being able to go out to where we wanted to for our anniversary, I finally accepted the fact that I would have to make the necessary trip to the mechanic. So I took my car in yesterday (Saturday) morning. I was worried the problem would be bigger than it turned out to be, and was pleased that I didn't have to painfully shell out more money than I was ready to. It turned out that my starter was going bad, so I had to have it replaced. I am very glad to report that my car is now operating smoothly and I will not be trapped anytime soon, at least not because of a bad starter. Hopefully nothing else happens to my little car for a while!

   So those are the major things that have been going on with me. Thanks for reading and for your support! I have a few fun posts planned for this week that I hope you will come back to check out. 

Thanks again!
Love, Little Mouse

Love, Little Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment