Boxycharm 06.15


   This month's Boxycharm arrived earlier this afternoon, and it had some real goodies packed in it. Let's check it out!



Eslor Chlorophyll Lifting Mask ($38)- This is supposed to be a mask that helps tighten and firm the skin. Not gonna lie-it looks like Flubber. I have yet to use it, so I will have to give it a go to see how it works out. I shall report back.

Bellapierre Cosmetics Kabuki Brush ($29.99)- This is a very soft, adorable little Kabuki brush. I don't actually have any kabuki brushes, so I was really glad to receive this in the box this month. 



The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream ($18)-I was super excited to receive this highlight cream in my box. It is really pretty, and very smooth. I don't think the pictures does the color justice, because it is absolutely stunning and shimmery and just BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to actually wear it. 

Cargo Cosmetics Eyeshadow Single in Provence ($16)- This eyeshadow is very soft, smooth, and highly pigmented. The color is so pretty. I am very sad, however, because my eyeshadow fell apart in transit. When I opened it up, I was shocked by a powder explosion (over my bed, no less) of purple shadow. After cleaning it up and assessing the damage, I could see that the eyeshadow was mostly intact, but there are large chunks of one side missing. It fell out of the pan and got knocked around, and because it's so soft, it just crumbled a little at a time. I emailed Boxycharm about it and sent them pictures, so I'm hoping they can send a replacement or something. *Profound sadness*



ncLA Nail Lacquer Nudes in Volume IV ($16)- This is a really beautiful, nude nail polish shade. I'm excited to give it a try.

   So that was it for June's Boxycharm. I'm really excited about what I received, and will hopefully hear back from Boxycharm soon as to what will become of my damaged eye shadow. Despite that, I continue to be pleasantly surprised and satisfied by this monthly subscription box. I can't believe how much you get for what you pay. It is definitely worth checking out, at least for one month.

   Thanks for stopping by and reading, I hope you have a most wonderful, awesome weekend!


Till next time.
Love, Little Mouse

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram