What's In My Bag...

  

   I have always enjoyed seeing what other people choose to carry around with them and consider essential. So of course, I love "What's In My Bag" videos and blog posts. It's a way to be nosy without really being nosy. So without further ado, here's a look at what I carry around in my everyday bag.

    The purse that I use is the Fossil Preston Small Flap in black.  It is a smaller, cross-body bag, but it fits a surprising amount in it. I try not to carry anything around with me that's not really practical or a necessity, because I have some back problems and can't carry a bag that's too heavy.


-The Basics-
 

   Wallet, phone, keys, sunglasses- all the things I need to leave my house and take care of business for the day.I consider these basic necessities because I would carry them around with or without a purse. Simple enough, right?

Wallet-Target
Sunglasses- Zerouv

-My "On-the-Go" Makeup Bag-



   I try not to carry too much makeup with me when I'm on the go, so I frequently switch out the lipsticks that I carry. These colors are just the ones I've been keeping with me for if I'm out-and-about and realize I forgot to bring a lip color with me, or they are a good every day color. I keep the Too Faced translucent powder with me in case I'm extra oily, and I love the mirror in the compact. It's a really good size. I like to have a roller ball perfume with me in case I left the house in a hurry and didn't have any time to apply perfume before walking out the door. I just really enjoy smelling nice. What can I say?

-Practical Necessities-


   There are a few things that I absolutely have to have on hand with me when I'm away from home: Ibuprofen, allergy pills, and other medical pills (because things happen); a stain removing pen (because I'm a hot mess); hand sanitizer (because I am a germophobe, and the Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers are adorable); oil blotting sheets (because oil does happen); and some scented bathroom spray (because no one needs to know what you're up to...). Having these little things on hand at all times makes me feel like I've got a handle on any unpleasant or unexpected situation that may arise during my time away from home. I cannot even begin to tell you how helpful it is to have all of these things with me at any given moment.

-Practical & Handy Extras-


   These little items are definitely not necessities, but have come in handy on so many occasions, so I make sure to have them tucked away in my bag as well. I walk a lot, so having a mini fan has been nice on many a hot day. Having an extremely tiny knife has been helpful when trying to open things or cutting off tags. A comb is always good to have around to get snaggles out or to add some extra volume at the roots. And I have come to learn that having more than one pen on hand is really practical, especially if I'm out to eat with a group or in a class setting. Multiple pens are just the way to go. 

   So that's it for what I keep stashed away in my purse! I hope that you enjoyed taking a peak at what I carry around with me on a day-to-day basis. What are some things you find absolute necessities or practical extras to carry around with you? 

   Thanks for taking the time to read this post and visit my blog, I really appreciate it!

Till next time!
Love, Little Mouse

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram