What to Wear: Vegas

   Hey there! Sorry for the long silence here, I've been trying to keep up with my new schedule and just haven't had the time I would like to devote to the blog. 

   But I'm here today to share with you a few outfits that were inspired by Vegas.com. I based these outfits around key pieces that I knew would be ideal to mix and match with as I would go through a day on The Strip. I tried to approach this with my "new found Minimalist-mindset," try to use good foundation pieces in order to easily transition from one setting to the next. I hope you enjoy what I came up with!

- Pool Side Livin'-



   This breezy, trapeze-striped top is one of my favorite pieces. It lends itself well to both casual and slightly dressier occasions. Pair it with some comfy shorts and cute, studded sandals, and you have the perfect outfit to wear while reading by the poolside of the Linq Hotel, or maybe even picnicking in the Ash Meadows Wildlife Refuge. It's a perfectly casual, but not sloppy outfit.


-Lunch Date Ease- 




   That same, breezy tank can easily be dressed up with a good pair of dark wash skinny jeans and a black ankle boot. Paired with a simple shoulder bag and minimal accessories, you're set for a fun filled lunch at someplace like T&T Tacos & Tequila. I mean, the name says it all, does it not? Could you ask for a better combination? Not in my book. If you read the description of this place, I think you'd be quite intrigued as well. I think the number one reason I'd love to go to Vegas is really for the food. Honestly.

   Perhaps you'd rather shop around than lunch out? (Or both??) There are endless amounts of cool places to shop and hang out on and off strip.


-Contemporary Cool-



  Other than eating, drinking, and shopping, there are lots of different galleries and museums on and off the Strip that I'd love to check out. Using those same dark wash skinny jeans and crystal pendant necklace, but switching out the striped-tank and chunky boots for a crisp, white blouse and strappy-heels, I could comfortably transition into a dressier outfit. One appropriate to visit the Marjorie Barrick Museum or the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art.

   This could even be a perfect dinner outfit if you don't like to dress up too much when going out to eat. However, my final and Ultimate Vegas Outfit requires a little bit more dressing up...


-Lady of Light-




   Taking the same white blouse and strapy-heels, but now pairing it with a silky, full skirt, a glitzy statement necklace, and a metallic clutch, I now have the perfect evening outfit. I would absolutely wear this out for dinner and drinks. There are so many dinners with shows, or beautiful restaurants to choose from, and as I mentioned earlier, food is the way to my heart. Throw in a great show, and I'm sold. 

   Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my take on a Vegas vacation, and the outfits I'd wear while out and about there. Thank you Vegas.com for inviting me to share my outfit inspiration! I highly recommend their website if you are planning a trip out to Vegas in the near future; it is very informative and helpful, with an exhaustive list of options to fill your vacation with.You can find more information and get a list of resorts and hotels, along with great deals by following this link.

Till next time.
Love, Little Mouse

Follow

p.s. I was not paid to share this post, this is not sponsored at all. I did a lot of research and looking into the website and what they offered before deciding to share my outfit inspirations. I just felt it needed to be said. Thank you guys for being supportive! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram