June Favorites


   
   Favorites time! Let's talk about what I was in love with last month.

Fashion:


Fossil Preston Mini Flap- This bag was a bit of an investment for me, but I have desperately been in need of a really nice, well made, neutral colored purse; as my vegan-leather (I am NOT vegan, just to clarify), purple cross-body had begun to fall apart months ago. I absolutely love and adore this bag, this was definitely the best investment for me. It is both practical and pretty, dresses up and down easily, and literally goes with EVERYTHING. There are tons of little compartments in this bag, so despite it being smaller in size, I can still fit and comfortably carry all my necessities. 

Aerosoles Studded Flat Sandals- I showed these sandals in my Minimalism haul, and I have quite literally been wearing them to death since then. These sandals are so incredibly comfortable and nice to walk in. However, they have already begun to show signs of damage around the tip/toe area. I am not the most graceful of human beings...so I have done on number on these poor sandals in the clumsiest, most careless ways. This is why I can't have nice things. I'd better be extra careful with my Fossil bag...

Beauty:



Sephora Liquid Liner in Pool Party- I think this color may have been discontinued, because this was one that I picked up in the clearance section a couple months back, however there is a color similar enough to it still in stores. Anyway, this is an awesome eyeliner. Not only is the quality and longevity of the formula excellent, the color is amazing and perfect for the summer. I have been really enjoying pairing it with simple makeup, or more complicated looks like my rainbow eye look

Stila Convertible Color Blush in Peony- This is actually a mini/deluxe sample size of the cream blush by Stila. I have been really enjoying using this product on "no-makeup, makeup" days. It gives a really natural flush of color, and leaves my skin with its natural texture, rather than looking powdery. 

Bodyography Brow Trio- I received this product in my May Boxycharm, I believe, and it has become a great addition to my routine. I especially love using the shadows on days where I want to keep everything super simple and easy. These work really well, they are perfectly pigmented (for the brows) and they stay put all day long. 

L'Oreal Miss Manga Rock Mascara- I HATED the original L'Oreal Miss Manga, but I absolutely LOVE this Manga Rock mascara. It is absolutely perfect. I would say this comes pretty close if not neck-in-neck to my ultimate favorite Maybelline The Falsies mascara. This mascara gives me length and volume in the most wonderful way. My only problem is that the brush is massive, so it's really challenging to use on the lower lashes without smearing some mascara there. Other than that, though, it is perfect. 

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita- Best. Impulse purchase. Ever. I'm so glad I got this liquid lipstick; everything about it is beautiful. I love it so much. Enough people talk about it that I feel it would be silly to go on and on as well, but it really does live up to the hype surrounding it.

Food:
Trader Joe's Chili Spiced Dried Mango (pictured above)- This has been the snack I've been craving of late, and it is absolutely delicious. Obviously, it does not come anywhere near close to being as amazing as fresh mango with chili, but this is great for when I'm out and about. 

Music:
There have actually been quite a few bands and songs I've been re-listening to and falling in love with again. So much so that I decided to just make a Spotify playlist so that you can check out the bands and some of their music. Hopefully it will play the specific songs I added to the list and not too many "similar suggestion" songs. I HATE that Spotify does that, by the way. If I want suggested bands and songs, I'd use Pandora. Thanks, but no thanks.

   So those are my most favorite and loved things from June, I hope that you enjoyed reading about them. Thank you so much for reading and supporting my blog, I really appreciate it! I hope that you are all having a wonderful summer so far; do you have any fun travel, or lazy-day, plans? Enjoy your weekend!


Till next time!
Love, Little Mouse

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram